Visit us and you will receive a warm welcome from the University Art Collection team, based at the Museum of English Rural Life, with access to a beautiful garden and a thoughtfully-stocked shop and cafe. Please read our Covid-19 procedures before visiting.
Opened in 2020, the Art Collection Study Room is a designated space for working with our fantastic collections. We also make our collections accessible online in lots of ways; see our digital access guide.
You can also:
- relax or work in The Nook, developed in partnership with students from the University of Reading
- explore the galleries of the Museum of English Rural Life
- learn more within the University Special Collections, available via the Reading Room
- find that special something in our shop
- relax in our garden, featuring a shepherd’s hut, play-on tractor and community growing spaces
We look forward to welcoming you!