The University Art Collection provides access to a wide variety of art from the 16th century through to the present day. Based in the same building as the Museum of English Rural Life, there is also a beautiful garden and a thoughtfully-stocked shop and cafe.
Our temporary exhibition space hosts a rolling programme of displays. These highlight the strength and breadth of this dynamic Collection. To find out more, see our What’s On.
You can also:
- learn more within the University Special Collections, available via the Reading Room
- explore the galleries of the Museum of English Rural Life
- relax or work in The Nook, developed in partnership with students from the University of Reading
- find that special something in our shop or cafe
- relax in our garden, featuring a shepherd’s hut, play-on tractor and community growing spaces
We look forward to welcoming you!